geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem subscribing to mailing list
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:50:11 GMT

Hi,

I do not know where else I can post this. I have been trying to subscribe to
geronimo user mailing list from yesterday. When I first send an email to
user@geronimo.apache.org I got an email telling me that the subject line
must be filled. I therefore filled the subject line and sent the email
again. However this time I did not receive any email back. I therefore I
tried to subscribe to this mailing list from Nabble this time I did receive
an email to confirm my subscription however when I send the reply again I do
not receive any email back! I do not know what I can do to confirm my
subscription at this point!

Regards,
Simon J.