geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jklcom99 <jeff_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: offline deploy org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:47:38 GMT

I will give it a try when I get a chance.  Has IBM JRE been tested with
Geronimo?

Thanks

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/offline-deploy-org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException%3A-Could-not-load-class-org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance-tp19414808s134p19571732.html