geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jklcom99 <jeff_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from bytes
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:58:24 GMT

Yes, I did and it ran.

The difference I see in the ear deployed structure is that your MDB is in
WEB-INF->lib

Whereas we are doing an in-place deployment with the following deployed
structure.  All MDB's along with other classes are available in the lib
folder.  The manifest classpath of app-ejb-jar has references to the
required MDB's via ../lib/myApp.jar.  This worked under G1.1.1

deployed
	apps
		myApp.ear
			myWeb.war