geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jcaristi <jcari...@whisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Service Deployment Question
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:18:55 GMT

I have a full explanation of #2 in the Axis forum here
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Axis2-Web-App-on-Geronimo--p19269398.html

Could you point me in the direction of how to create a deployment plan that
would hide the Axis2 packages?  This would be a classloader configuration,
right?  Are there any similar samples available?