geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject WSDL Generation including an EJB's type
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 15:16:49 GMT

Hello,

I have a Web Service, annotated with @WebService which has an @EJB-annotate
member.

It works fine until I try to return a type that is defined in the EJB's jar.

For example:

@WebService(etc.)
public class WS1 {
   @EJB
   private my.ejbs.IFinder personFinder;

   public  my.ejbs.Person FindPerson(String id) {
      return personFinder.FindById(id);
}

I have included my.ejbs.IFinder's project in my buildpath, so it compiles
fine, and the WSDL will generate if I stick to types in my web service
project.

How can I include the ejb project information for the WSDL generation?