geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MichaelHaeublein <michael.haeubl...@spo-bku.de>
Subject Re: Transactions are commited only when Server shuts down.
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:46:23 GMT

Well we use OpenJPA not Tranql...
Next problem is, I'm a beginner concerning Geronimo, EJB3.0 and Transaction
stuff...
I don't really know how to debug through "foreign" code.

I recently found out, that if I only restart the connection pool in the
Geronimo Admin Console,
the changes are also commited/written to database. So maybe the connection
or transaction is not closed properly? But as we use container managed
entities this should happen autmaticaly, or did I get anything wrong about
that?
Could It be a problem with the version of the OJDBC Driver?