geronimo-user mailing list archives

From kwdev <kishore_wadh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Startup Error
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 18:39:32 GMT

I am using the command ./geronimo.sh start in my new Sun Solaris environment
and am getting the error below at startup.

But in old Red Had env , I use the linux service utility and the start the
server using :
/sbin/service geronimo start

My question is there an alternative way to start the server in the Solaris
envionment.
Both environments have the exact same Geronimo libraries and directory
structure,

Thanks