geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re:
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 20:13:08 GMT

On Sep 7, 2008, at 12:11 PM, aaaaa wrote:

> hi all,
> what jar contains
> I'm trying to create a broker with jdbc pers. and I get error:
> couldn't load

What makes you think this class exists?  I wonder if it was in a very
early version of activemq and was removed when we moved all the gbean
wrappers to geronimo.

Since BrokerServiceGBeanImpl has a reference to a datasource I and
since kaha didn't really work in amq 4 I think that our default setup
uses jdbc persistence, so I'd expect all you'd need to do was change
the reference to the datasource of your choice.  I could well be
missing the point however.

If you want to do anything more complicated than is demonstrated in
our activemq-broker plan IMO you should use the more-native
[xbean-]spring activemq configuration.

david jencks