geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy tomcat app with WADI Cluster
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:11:48 GMT
Hi Adam,

At this stage, there is no bug number and I will create one as soon
as I get better connectivity (I moved house over the week-end and
internet access is not yet set-up at my new place).

Some Tribes classes, e.g. org.apache.catalina.tribes.UniqueId, have
been repackaged which has broken the classloading filtering rule of
tomcat6-no-ha. You will need to redeploy this configuration:

1. copy the deployment plan of tomcat6-no-ha in a working directory.
You can find the plan in the repository:
repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/tomcat6-no-ha/2.1.2/tomcat6-no-
ha-2.1.2.car/META-INF/plan.xml

2. change the hidden-classes filter to (bottom of the file):
     <hidden-classes>
       <filter>org.apache.catalina.tribes.</filter>
     </hidden-classes>

3. redeploy the configuration:
deploy/redeploy <working dir>/plan.xml

You can now start a clustered app. I attach a plan with an already
updated classloading filter for your convenience.

Thanks,
Gianny