geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is config.ser ever used??
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:39:45 GMT
Hi,

If I understand your scenario, I think you can deliver your
application as geronimo plugin(s) for your end users to use and update
to the latest version of your application.   The advantage of
delivering your application as geronimo plugin(s) is that it already
contains the configuration information (config.ser, config.sha1, etc)
generated by geronimo deployers.    You can host geronimo plugins
remotely on a site, so that end users can just install it from their
server.    Please let me know if this is something you are interested
and I can supply more info/docs if needed.

Lin