geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modules
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:09:21 GMT
Hi,

Every geronimo plugin has a description and category which describes
what this plugin is for, if we are keeping them accurate.   This can
be found in the geronimo-plugin.xml file of each plugin or the plugin
catalog (geronimo-plugins.xml) located in either your local or remote
repo.

If you use admin console assembly server portlet, you can click on a
plugin from the list of plugins in local server to see the plugin
metadata which contains desp, category, dependency, license, etc.
(Unfortunatelly this doesn't work w/ G 2.1.2, as I just enabled this
function today).

Is there a plugin that you think we should update its description?  I
can gather the information for you and update the description of the
plugin accordingly.

Lin