geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure eclipse to debug EJBs that published on Geronimo?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:29:06 GMT
Hi,

I have tried to start geronimo outside of eclipse using "geronimo jpda
run" at the GERONIMO_HOME/bin directory which listens on port 8000 by
default.  I think it is same/similar as the VM option you had below.

After that you can use eclipse to debug geronimo (or apps deployed
onto geronimo) as a remote java application, by bringing up the debug
configuration panel and create a remote java application that listens
on port 8000.

HTH,

Lin