geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Deploy in Geronimo 2.1.2
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:45:39 GMT
I think this is caused by the partial web.xml stuff added before 2.1.2
is shipped.

You can try set the server to use the SimpleWebServiceFinder:

export JAVA_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true"

or

set JAVA_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true"

then start your server and deploy your application.

HTH, Lin