geronimo-user mailing list archives

From tp...@gmfoto.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Patchy documentation, setup dev envirmonment on vista
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 07:23:10 GMT
 "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmchugh@gmail.com> schrieb am 01.08.2008 21:16:18:

> Currently, Geronimo requires a 1.5 (J2SE 5.0) version of Java.

I've tried both, but on Vista nothing works.

On my MacBook Pro all is fine.
Also on a XP Box all the stuff works.

> > There is the quick start topic in the wiki
> > (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/quick-start-fast-and-easy-
> development.html)
> > - have you already looked at that topic?

Yes I know this pages, and i followed them, line by line.

I'll try another Vista Box and we'll so what happens.

@Joe:
Sure if i get - once a day - the experience, i leave a line or two in the
wiki.
i know that OS Projects live from the cummunity, but at this state of my
experience that makes no sense.

Best regards
Thomas

GM-Foto GmbH, Taunusstraße 47, D-60329 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 238570-0, Telefax: +49 69 238570-30
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main: HRB 19494
Geschäftsführer: Walter Adler und Harald Remsperger

Öffnungszeiten: Montag - Freitag, 9:00 - 18:30 Uhr

Internet: http://www.gmfoto.de , E-Mail: gmfoto@gmfoto.de