geronimo-user mailing list archives

Subject Configuration of ActiveMQ in Geronimo
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:05:22 GMT

we use ActiveMQ als JMS-Provider under Geronimo 2.1.1. At the moment we
use one non-persistent Queue for our J2EE5- MDB. Everything is working as
expected. I was looking around at and I found
the JMX-Monitor-Function:
And there is also a web-console possible: And other nice functions are

I tried these functions, but there are not active in Geronimo? Is there a
possiblity to activate them? Where can I found the ActiveMQ's
configuration file (activemq.xml)? By the way can I activate the
JMX-functionality in Geronimo as well?

Thanx in advance.

BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
Software Systemplanung AG