geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to integrate custom JACC provider into Geronimo?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:04:29 GMT
This has been done successfully before :-).  I recommend working with
geronimo 2.1.2; things may change a bit in trunk.

There are a few hints at http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/jacc-guide.html

You may well have lots of questions after reading this, and please
feel free to ask.  In particular it may not be clear how to provide
the identity to role association to your jacc implementation.

Hopefully I will have time to improve the docs as your questions get
answered :-)

thanks
david jencks