geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: packaging my ear
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:55:13 GMT
Only stuff in lib gets automatically added to the ear classpath.  If
you really need the other jars to be at the root of the ear you'll
need to redefine the lib directory to / (this might cause problems,
I'm not sure) or use manifest classpath in your ejb module to pick up
the jars.

hope this helps
david jencks