geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: MySQL Database Pool problems
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:25:15 GMT
Thanks for the hint. I saved the plan, and then added the dep below,
and then followed the instructions on the console page to do
deployment. No luck with that either, but the error seems to be
different. There is nothing in the logs, but the Mac terminal output
looks like this:

$ java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy /Users/andrus/Desktop/geronimo-
pool.xml  repository/org/tranql/tranql-connector-mysql-local/1.2/
tranql-connector-mysql-local-1.2.rar

Username: system
Password: *******
     Error: Unable to distribute tranql-connector-mysql-local-1.2.rar:
     Can not load activation spec class

     	org.tranql.connector.mysql.LocalMCF in classloader
     console.dbpool/jdbc%2FwaiversDB/1.0/rar

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andrus