geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building 2.1.2 samples
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:55:15 GMT

Thanks Joe! The problem was the use of maven v2.0.8.

I am a bit surprised that the maven-enforcer-plugin in the top level pom
did not picked this up as it is set to check for maven version 2.0.9 or
higher. It seems like I hit this problem before the enforce goal in the
validate phase has been executed ;(.

regards
   peter petersson