geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building 2.1.2 samples
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:54:26 GMT
Joe Bohn wrote:

> Peter,
>
> The samples are a little in flux at the moment but they should build.
> I just started with a fresh checkout and clean repo and they built for
> me.
>
> What version of maven are you using?  It is strange that the versions
> are not specified in /repository/pom.xml ... but I don't hit the same
> errors (perhaps because there is only one version available for each
> from the referenced repository).  BTW, you no longer need to pull the
> repository from geronimo server 2.1.2 since the tag is referenced in
> the /repository/pom.xml.
Hmm I am using maven 2.0.8 that could be it I will upgrade and see what
happens.

Yes that was what i thought the new repository pom was going to fix :)
but reading the build instructions at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/sample-applications.html  with the
private repository checkout section I could not ignore it before posting.

> Please be sure that you have the latest source (svn up) and try mvn
> clean then mvn from the top level. If you still get the error we'll
> have to dig a little deeper.
I have the latest stuff. I will get back when i have switched to maven
2.0.9.

regards
   peter petersson