geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! Could not publish to server error
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:49:57 GMT
Hi gsilverman, You don't have to regress to Eclipse 3.3. The GEP 2.1.2 version
will in fact support Eclipse 3.4. Just to be clear, when you used the ant script
to download the ganymede prereqs, you installed/copied that into a clean eclipse
installation ?? I've noticed before that ganymede cannot simply be copied over an
existing europa installation. Also, would you be able to zip up and provide me
your entire eclipse installation so I can see exactly what is wrong ?? Thanks.