geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo support stories
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 22:03:36 GMT

+1

I think we will need to have a mechanism to ensure additions are valid
and match what a user has asked to post.  I propose that we use JIRA as
a tool to receive requests to be included in the list(s) and as a place
to store the requested content.  That will provide some record keeping
and accountability.  If we do permit graphics/symbols they can be
attached to the JIRA with permission granted to Apache via the checkbox
as a way of formally documenting the approval to include the image.

Joe