geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo support stories
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 20:35:15 GMT

Geronimo saved my puppies from a burning building!

Only kidding, but I agree with Donald that it would be great for the
stories to have their own major nav link.

As far as guidelines, I think one consideration would be whether you
want the stories to be public or private. Perhaps some customers and
accounts are fine with their success story being public. However, others
might like their stories being private or limited to certain readers
(perhaps the PMC only, perhaps developers only). You might want to allow
authors the ability to control the readership.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker