geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Problem with 2.1.2
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:17:58 GMT
Hi Teddy,

I don't have any ideas yet, but I think this is possibly a bug given
that I've seen the something similar in one of our samples that
configures virtual hosts (the app-per-port sample) ... or  ... perhaps
there is some configuration difference necessary given that G 2.1.2
upgraded from Tomcat 6.0.14 to 6.0.16.

Can you create a JIRA (problem report) for this issue with details on
how you are configuring your virtual hosts?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO

Thanks,
Joe