geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey Wiseman" <gwise...@feedroom.com>
Subject RE: Modules
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:10:20 GMT

Yes, basically -- I did find a Maven-generated documentation page buried
deep in the Geronimo site somewhere that listed a lot of the modules:
http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/modules/index.html

But the resulting links are usually not useful, when they're not broken.

The admin console option would probably help significantly, nonetheless,
but isn't available in the current version.

The big XML file is probably my best bet right now, although it's not
really an ideal way for me to learn about the modules, but it's better
than nothing.

http://geronimoplugins.com/repository/geronimo-1.1/geronimo-plugins.xml