geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey Wiseman" <gwise...@feedroom.com>
Subject RE: Deployment Freezes
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:10:12 GMT

-vvv gives me tons of additional information before the freeze, but
nothing right at/after the freeze that leads me to any new understanding
of the problem, sadly.  Thanks, though.

Using Little-G with ActiveMQ added doesn't seem to have the same
problem, so I'm assuming some kind of dependency issue. Then again,
Little-G with ActiveMQ added gives us a different problem, so ... I feel
like I'm just pushing the dirt around under the rug.  :/

  - Geoffrey