geronimo-user mailing list archives

From devdev <quoc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JPA and JNDI
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 02:34:08 GMT

Hi David,

On this page
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/datasource-connectionfactory-mdb-and-jpa.html
it seems the <jta-data-source>SampleTxDatasource</jta-data-source> is
referring to a JNDI entry.  However in the connector file
<name>SampleTxDatasource</name> is not a JNDI entry.  How do we  map the
connector reource adapter to a JNDI.  I checked the connector XM schema and
dont see anuthing close.

Thanks
JFR

Caused by: <openjpa-1.0.2-r420667:627158 nonfatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: There was an error
duing JNDI lookup of the name "mysql.DataSource".
	at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:207)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:142)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:192)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:145)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:56)