geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Karel Gardas <karel.gar...@centrum.cz>
Subject Re: How to integrate custom JACC provider into Geronimo?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:43:19 GMT

Thank you both for your answers pointing to JACC guide. To be honest I've
already gone thorough it, but it looked more like how to implement JACC
provider than how to integrate already existing JACC provider into Geronimo.
What puzzles me most is sentence ``So now your JACC provider is installed
and configured and your app is running ...'' in ``Runtime permissions
decisions'' paragraph when before it it was not discussed how to install and
configure the JACC.

The kind of information I'm looking forward to reading is like: set system
property x.y.z to your Policy implementation and a.b.c to your
PolicyConfigurationFactory implementation. Put your JACC jars and
dependencies into lib XXX and restart Geronimo. Or start Geronimo, log into
the admin console, go to the node XYZ and add new JACC provider there and
your JACC jars into lib AAAA.

That's what I'm looking for, since my JACC provider is already working with
GlassFish and WebLogic and now I just need to configure it for Geronimo.
Thanks!
Karel