geronimo-user mailing list archives

From anandaraja <anandar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment says module already exists even though it does not
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:58:26 GMT

I found out what the problem is.. Looks like Geronimo 2.1.2 does not
sometimes correctly remove the folder under $GERONIMO_HOME/repository.
Manually deleting the corresponding folder solved the problem. The
config.xml under the var/config folder did not have this entry. This was a
bug in Geronimo1.

Thanks.