geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Beniamin Mazan ...@mazan.pl>
Subject Problem with EJB container and JMS
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:54:40 GMT

I've found strange Geronimo 2.1.2 behaviour with using JMS.

1) When message is waiting for delivery to MDB i cannot undeploy module with
this MDB from command line. I have to stop module via G-console and then
undeploy

2) If messages are waiting for delivery and I shutdown server (geronimo
stop) and the run it again none of messages are delivered to listener

3) When MDB onMessage method throws i.e. NullPointerException, the
transaction is rolledback but  a) message is not being redelivered anymore,
b) module couldn't be restarted == application stops working

:(
Geronimo 2.1 hadn't these "features".

-----
thanks