geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Re: JPA and JNDI
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:29:10 GMT

>>check if the persistence.xml is configured correctly.
I looked through that document, thanks for the link.  I still can't get it
to work.

In my code:
  @PersistenceContext(unitName = "ctimssql")
  EntityManager em;

My EntityManager object is not being injected.  When I try to use em, I'm
getting a NullPointerException.

>From persistence.xml:
  <persistence-unit name="ctimssql" transaction-type="JTA">
    <jta-data-source>eFlowCtiDatabase</jta-data-source>

>From openejb-jar.xml:
  <enterprise-beans>
    <session>
      <ejb-name>eFlowCtiDatabase</ejb-name>
      <jndi-name>eFlowCtiDatabase</jndi-name>
    </session>
  </enterprise-beans>

In Geronomio, I configured a Data Pool named
eFlowCtiDatabase, using the jTDS data driver.

Any ideas on what isn't configured properly?

Thanks,

Eric