geronimo-user mailing list archives

From devdev <quoc...@yahoo.com>
Subject config files tutorial
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 03:27:37 GMT

Hi all,

Would you have some pointer as where i can find some good tutorials (or
books) explaining what goes in the different config files?  I find it really
difficult to use an app server due to the number of config files and the
amount of info going into those.  Additionally there are little
documentation and examples are often a good starting point but can't be
generalized.  Furthermore I find it difficult to distinguish between the
separation of openejb-jar.xml and ejb-jarxml or application.xml and
geronimo-application.xml.

Brief, I am looking for something like "app server config for dummies".
Thank you in advance
JFR