geronimo-user mailing list archives

From gsilverman <GSilver...@dylt.com>
Subject Help! Could not publish to server error
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:22:29 GMT

Help! I cannot publish a dynamic web application to Geronimo v2.1.2 using
Eclipse 3.4.

I followed the tutorial, Web Application for EJB access, to the letter and I
get the following error when I add the ejb and web projects to the running
Geronimo server in Eclipse:

Publishing to Apache Geronimo v2.1 Server at localhost...has encountered a
problem. Could not publish to servrer.

The "details" page explains this is due to a
"java.lang.NullPointerException".

What's going on. Has anyone been able to publish to tutorial app?