geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Radim Kolar <...@sendmail.cz>
Subject Re: Geronimo support stories
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:54:43 GMT

> Do we need any guidelines on content? Should we allow images, limit  the
amount of text, limit the amount of hype/marketing?

as company owner, i am not very interested about publishing list of software
we use.

But i would think about it if list of G users is sorted by industry (not
name), and includes logo, link and 1 or 2 paragraphs about company (what we
doing and how we are using it).

>From my experience with OSS projects most times maintainers refuse to put
even link to our site, because they dont want to give us 'free traffic'. Why
should i waste my time with them and writing use case?

http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/presentations.html page should be updated
with links to geronimo presentations on net, they are several good ones

such as
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=215779&tstart=0
http://www.parleys.com/display/PARLEYS/Home#title=Apache%20Geronimo%20Unleashed;talk=7984;slide=1

on ibm site you can find lot of articles about geronimo. They should be
linked from wiki too (possibly on different page then presentations )