geronimo-user mailing list archives

From devdev <>
Subject ActiveMQ and geronimo in non collocated mode
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 23:54:52 GMT

I've been looking for a tutorial or example in vain.  I'm looking for using
AMQ and geronimo in a non collocated fashion.  I have 4 app servers
(geronimo) on 4 different computers and I'd like all 4 to communicate w/ an
AMQ hosted on a different 5th computers.

Configuration examples I found thus far address the case where the queue is
collocated w/ the appserver.  Note that AMQ is running by itself (not in
another geronimo)

Thanks much