geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject JMX Viewer
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 13:10:59 GMT

>From reading the tutorials, I'm not sure how the JMX Viewer is supposed to
operate.  Can you point me in the right direction?

In my ejb:
   public static final GBeanInfo GBEAN_INFO;
    static {
		logger.info("GBeanInfo");
        GBeanInfoBuilder infoFactory = GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(
                               "Erics echo", Echo.class);
        infoFactory.addInterface(EchoLocal.class);
        infoFactory.addAttribute("port", int.class, true, true);
        infoFactory.addOperation("getEchoText", new Class[]{String.class},
"java.lang.String");

        GBEAN_INFO = infoFactory.getBeanInfo();
    }

When I use the JMX viewer, I see the operations doStart, doStop and doFail,
but not getEchoText, nor can I set the port attribute.

I read something regarding this needing to be a custom page in JMX viewer.
Is that true?  Is there documentation or source I should look at?  I need to
expose my GBean class functions.

Thanks!

Eric