geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Re: log4j question
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 20:18:09 GMT

It looks like I do have log4j.properties issues.

One weird thing: I added properties to log to the console.  It's working,
but every time I stop and start it, the entries are doubled.  I even removed
the console setup in the properties file, stopped and started the server,
and the logging continues to double, triple as I stop and start the
application.

I'm guessing the "config" xml file if giving me a little grief.  Forgive the
vagueness, I'm heading out the door.  I'm referring to the one that is
persists settings between deployments, server reboots, etc.

Eric