geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From zm <zzzz_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: First Geronimo start on Windows ... failure
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:58:58 GMT

I've changed COSNamingPort port to 1150 and seems to work now.

Thanks to all for the help =)



manucet wrote:
> 
> This looks like a port conflict. Can you check if you have anything
> running on ports 1099 or 1050 and shut them down.
> Or you can change the ports the services run on via editing the file
> geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2-SNAPSHOT/var/config/config-substitutions.properties
> 
> Properties being
> COSNamingPort=1050 and
> NamingPort=1099
> 
> Regards
> Manu
> 
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 4:24 PM, zm <zzzz_mmmm@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying Geronimo server for the first time, in a windows system. I
>> downloaded 2.1.2, uncompressed it to a folder, then executed
>> start_server.bat.
>>
>>
>> C:\Program Files\Java\apache-geronimo-2.1.2\bin>startup.bat
>> Using GERONIMO_BASE:   C:\Program Files\Java\apache-geronimo-2.1.2
>> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\Program Files\Java\apache-geronimo-2.1.2
>> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var\temp
>> Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_11\jre
>>
>> Starting Geronimo in a separate window...
>>
>> C:\Program Files\Java\apache-geronimo-2.1.2\bin>
>>
>> This fails and the command window closes before I can see anything, so I
>> started using:
>>
>> C:\Program Files\Java\apache-geronimo-2.1.2\bin>start-server.bat
>> Launching Geronimo Server...
>> Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.5.0_11)...
>> Module  1/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/gshell-framework/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module  2/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/gshell-geronimo/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module  3/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-system/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module  4/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/transformer-agent/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module  5/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/jee-specs/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module  6/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .265s
>> Module  7/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/xmlbeans/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module  8/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/plugin/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .188s
>> Module  9/68 org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .125s
>> Module 10/68
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .047s
>> Module 11/68
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .437s
>> Module 12/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .046s
>> Module 13/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .172s
>> Module 14/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/derby/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module 15/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1.2/car
>> started in  2.000s
>> Module 16/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.1.2/car
>> started in  1.969s
>> Module 17/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module 18/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/webservices-common/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module 19/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.1.2/car
>> started in  1.094s
>> Module 20/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .172s
>> Module 21/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module 22/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2-ejb/2.1.2/car
>> started in   .000s
>> Module 23/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car
>> 11:42:49,312 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
>> now
>> in the FAILED state:
>> abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer"
>> org.apache.geronimo.corba.security.config.ConfigException: Error starting
>> transient name service
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:179)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.corba.NameService.doStart(NameService.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:998)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:541)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:176)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:254)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:294)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:555)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:379)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:456)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor27.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$554c1ea5.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:162)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:79)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
>> Caused by:
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientServiceException:
>> Unable to initialize name service
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:156)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.run(TransientNameService.java:116)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:175)
>>        ... 34 more
>> Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: bind() failed: Address already in
>> use: JVM_Bind:  vmcid: Apache minor code: 0x8  completed: No
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:475)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.AccFactory_impl.create_acceptor(AccFactory_impl.java:159)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBPortableServer.POAManagerFactory_impl.create_POAManager(POAManagerFactory_impl.java:252)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.ORBControl.initializeRootPOA(ORBControl.java:539)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBCORBA.ORB_impl.resolve_initial_references(ORB_impl.java:1098)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:130)
>>        ... 36 more
>> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
>>        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>>        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
>>        at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
>>        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
>>        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:141)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.DefaultConnectionHelper.createServerSocket(DefaultConnectionHelper.java:51)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:465)
>>        ... 41 more
>> 11:42:49,328 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
>> now
>> in the FAILED state:
>> abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer"
>> org.apache.geronimo.corba.security.config.ConfigException: Error starting
>> transient name service
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:179)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.corba.NameService.doStart(NameService.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:998)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:555)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:379)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:456)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor27.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$554c1ea5.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:162)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:79)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
>> Caused by:
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientServiceException:
>> Unable to initialize name service
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:156)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.run(TransientNameService.java:116)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.yoko.ORBConfigAdapter.createNameService(ORBConfigAdapter.java:175)
>>        ... 25 more
>> Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: bind() failed: Address already in
>> use: JVM_Bind:  vmcid: Apache minor code: 0x8  completed: No
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:475)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.AccFactory_impl.create_acceptor(AccFactory_impl.java:159)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBPortableServer.POAManagerFactory_impl.create_POAManager(POAManagerFactory_impl.java:252)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.ORBControl.initializeRootPOA(ORBControl.java:539)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OBCORBA.ORB_impl.resolve_initial_references(ORB_impl.java:1098)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.CosNaming.tnaming.TransientNameService.initialize(TransientNameService.java:130)
>>        ... 27 more
>> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
>>        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>>        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
>>        at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
>>        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
>>        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:141)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.DefaultConnectionHelper.createServerSocket(DefaultConnectionHelper.java:51)
>>        at
>> org.apache.yoko.orb.OCI.IIOP.Acceptor_impl.<init>(Acceptor_impl.java:465)
>>        ... 32 more
>> Server Startup failed
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car failed
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:579)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor27.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$554c1ea5.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:162)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:79)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
>> Unknown
>> start exception
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
>>        ... 15 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
>> Configuration org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car
>> failed
>> to start due to the following reasons:
>>  The service
>> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer
>> did not start because Error starting transient name service
>>  The service
>> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=Server
>> did not start because
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer
>> did not start.
>>  The service
>> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=UnprotectedServer
>> did not start because
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.2/car,j2eeType=CORBANameService,name=NameServer
>> did not start.
>>
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:485)
>>        ... 17 more
>> 11:42:59,187 WARN  [geronimo-commands:start-server] Process exited with
>> status: 1
>> ---------------------------------------------------
>> constituent[0]: file:/C:/Program Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/etc/
>> constituent[1]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/slf4j-api-1.4.3.jar
>> constituent[2]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.4.3.jar
>> constituent[3]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/jcl104-over-slf4j-1.4.3.jar
>> constituent[4]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/log4j-1.2.14.jar
>> constituent[5]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar
>> constituent[6]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/geronimo-kernel-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[7]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/xstream-1.2.2.jar
>> constituent[8]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/commons-jexl/commons-jexl/1.1/commons-jexl-1.1.jar
>> constituent[9]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/jline/jline/0.9.94/jline-0.9.94.jar
>> constituent[10]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/ant/ant/1.7.0/ant-1.7.0.jar
>> constituent[11]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/ant/ant-launcher/1.7.0-G589756/ant-launcher-1.7.0-G589756.jar
>> constituent[12]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/gshell-cli/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-cli-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[13]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/gshell-command-api/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-command-api-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[14]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/gshell-core/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-core-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[15]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/gshell-parser/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-parser-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[16]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/commands/gshell-builtins/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-builtins-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[17]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/support/gshell-ansi/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-ansi-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[18]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/support/gshell-clp/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-clp-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[19]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/support/gshell-common/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-common-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[20]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/support/gshell-i18n/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-i18n-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[21]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/support/gshell-prefs/1.0-alpha-1/gshell-prefs-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[22]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/lib/geronimo-jaxws-builder-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[23]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all-minimal/1.5.6/groovy-all-minimal-1.5.6.jar
>> constituent[24]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-7/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-7.jar
>> constituent[25]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-classworlds/1.2-alpha-10/plexus-classworlds-1.2-alpha-10.jar
>> constituent[26]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-component-annotations/1.0-alpha-1/plexus-component-annotations-1.0-alpha-1.jar
>> constituent[27]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-component-api/1.0-alpha-32/plexus-component-api-1.0-alpha-32.jar
>> constituent[28]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-container-default/1.0-alpha-32/plexus-container-default-1.0-alpha-32.jar
>> constituent[29]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.4.5/plexus-utils-1.4.5.jar
>> constituent[30]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-javaee-deployment_1.1MR3_spec/1.0/geronimo-javaee-deployment_1.1MR3_spec-1.0.jar
>> constituent[31]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-cli/2.1.2/geronimo-cli-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[32]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-commands/2.1.2/geronimo-commands-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[33]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-deploy-config/2.1.2/geronimo-deploy-config-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[34]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-deploy-jsr88/2.1.2/geronimo-deploy-jsr88-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[35]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-deploy-tool/2.1.2/geronimo-deploy-tool-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[36]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-system/2.1.2/geronimo-system-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[37]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-plugin/2.1.2/geronimo-plugin-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[38]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-common/2.1.2/geronimo-common-2.1.2.jar
>> constituent[39]: file:/C:/Program
>> Files/Java/apache-geronimo-2.1.2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/framework/geronimo-crypto/2.1.2/geronimo-crypto-2.1.2.jar
>> ---------------------------------------------------
>> java.lang.Exception: Failed to start: Geronimo Server
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.MetaClassHelper.doConstructorInvoke(MetaClassHelper.java:535)
>>        at
>> groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.doConstructorInvoke(MetaClassImpl.java:2356)
>>        at
>> groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeConstructor(MetaClassImpl.java:1255)
>>        at
>> groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeConstructor(MetaClassImpl.java:1185)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeConstructorOf(InvokerHelper.java:809)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeNewN(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:230)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.commands.ProcessLauncher.launch(ProcessLauncher.groovy:102)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:86)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:230)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:912)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:756)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokePogoMethod(InvokerHelper.java:778)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.java:758)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodN(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:170)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethod0(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:198)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.commands.StartServerCommand.doExecute(StartServerCommand.groovy:194)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.CommandSupport.execute(CommandSupport.java:101)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.plugin.PlexusCommandWrapper.execute(PlexusCommandWrapper.java:71)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandExecutor.execute(DefaultCommandExecutor.java:209)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.ExecutingVisitor.visit(ExecutingVisitor.java:96)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTExpression.jjtAccept(ASTExpression.java:17)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.SimpleNode.childrenAccept(SimpleNode.java:57)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.ExecutingVisitor.visit(ExecutingVisitor.java:79)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.parser.ASTCommandLine.jjtAccept(ASTCommandLine.java:17)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandLineBuilder$1.execute(DefaultCommandLineBuilder.java:95)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultCommandExecutor.execute(DefaultCommandExecutor.java:86)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.DefaultShell.execute(DefaultShell.java:123)
>>        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.GShell.execute(GShell.java:120)
>>        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.cli.Main.boot(Main.java:246)
>>        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.cli.Main.main(Main.java:266)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:408)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:351)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.gshell.bootstrap.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:59)
>> Caused by: : Java returned: 1
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:107)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
>>        at groovy.util.AntBuilder.nodeCompleted(AntBuilder.java:199)
>>        at
>> groovy.util.BuilderSupport.doInvokeMethod(BuilderSupport.java:153)
>>        at groovy.util.AntBuilder.doInvokeMethod(AntBuilder.java:149)
>>        at groovy.util.BuilderSupport.invokeMethod(BuilderSupport.java:64)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokePogoMethod(InvokerHelper.java:784)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.java:758)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodN(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:170)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.commands.StartServerCommand$_doExecute_closure2.doCall(StartServerCommand.groovy:114)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:86)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:230)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:248)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodOnCurrentN(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:78)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.commands.StartServerCommand$_doExecute_closure2.doCall(StartServerCommand.groovy)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:86)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:230)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:248)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:927)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:756)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:86)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:230)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:912)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:756)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokePojoMethod(InvokerHelper.java:766)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.java:754)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodN(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:170)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.commands.ProcessLauncher.invokeMethod(ProcessLauncher.groovy)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeOnDelegationObjects(ClosureMetaClass.java:371)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:322)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodOnCurrentN(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:78)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodOnCurrent0(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:112)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.commands.ProcessLauncher$_launch_closure1.doCall(ProcessLauncher.groovy:63)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:86)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:230)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:248)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodOnCurrentN(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:78)
>>        at
>> org.apache.geronimo.commands.ProcessLauncher$_launch_closure1.doCall(ProcessLauncher.groovy)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:86)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:230)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:248)
>>        at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:756)
>>        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:292)
>>        at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:287)
>>        at groovy.lang.Closure.run(Closure.java:368)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>
>> Shutting down...
>> WARNING: Abnormal JVM shutdown detected
>>
>> C:\Program Files\Java\apache-geronimo-2.1.2\bin>
>>
>>
>> Any help appreciated ...
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/First-Geronimo-start-on-Windows-...-failure-tp18848767s134p18848767.html
>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/First-Geronimo-start-on-Windows-...-failure-tp18848767s134p18851807.html
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message