geronimo-user mailing list archives

From rbaumhof <ralf.baum...@web.de>
Subject Re: Is java.util.date not supported by remote interface??
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:41:44 GMT

Thanks for your hints. The class is of course contained in the openjpa.jar
included in geronimo. I only included the openejb-client.jar - according to
the client example at the geronimo website.  And i did not closely look at
the error message and did not see the prefixing org.apache.openjpa of the
missing class. So the problem was quite easy to solve.