geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "chi.botron" <cf...@benefitsxml.com>
Subject Re: JNDI name for Java client to 2.1 EJB
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 18:01:33 GMT

I had the same problem.  It looks like the <jndi-name> element is totally
ignored in the deployment descriptor.

What you will find however is that OpenEJB automatically creates JNDI
entries for your EJBs Remote and Local interfaces automatically using the
default names.

I bet if you try looking up "MyBeanRemoteHome" instead of "MyBean", you will
find your EJB.