2008/6/30 Sainath Chowdary <sainathdreams@gmail.com>:
Hi Alexey Kakunin,

If you know how to work with security and if cxf-rt-ws-security is not present in Geronimo then you should try copying the jar file (cxf-rt-ws-security-*.*.jar) into the project folder class path default location (i.e WEB-INF/lib) and use it is any normal library that is present on server.
Yes, this is exactly what I did. I placed required library into project's WEB-INF/lib, and changed version used from 2.1 to 2.0.2 (in my case it was not critical) to avoid version incompatibility with CXF bundled with Geronimo.
It only looks strange, why Geronimo included most, but not all CXF libraries.

Be careful with the version as it can create some mismatches with CXF version present in Geronimo (2.0.2-incubator).

Regards,