I posted the complete log in the forum.  I am getting NoSuchAttributeException
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.NoSuchAttributeException: Unknown attribut
e "logWriterEnabled" in gbean gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResou
rce=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterMod
ule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA

I looked ra.xml and property type is java.lang.String.  Could it be something to do with mapping String to primitive boolean type or vice versa?

<config-property>
  <config-property-name>logWriterEnabled</config-property-name>
  <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
  <config-property-value>true</config-property-value>
</config-property>