On Jul 18, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Lin Sun wrote:

Looks like it is still using Axis2's saaj impl even if you set to use Sun's.

I wonder if your GERONIMO_OPTS configuration is picked up correctly.
How are you starting the server?

Lin
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:22 AM,  <Josef.Eisele@bgs-ag.de> wrote:

Hi all,

Step for Step I created a webservice for Apache CXF under Geronimo 2.1.1.
After implementing and testing I wanted to go on with the implementation of
WS-Security Features. I tried to do my best using the howto under
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-security.html

I had to add some more libraries into my WAR-File like
cxf-rt-ws-security-2.0.2-incubator.jar
wss4j-1.5.1.jar
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar

I start Geronimo with the VM-Parameter:
export GERONIMO_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.provider=cxf
-Dorg.apache.geronimo.saaj.provider=sun"

And now after if I call my webservice-method, I get the error:
..
Provider org.apache.axis2.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl not found
Provider org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPFactoryImpl not found

Pretty sure that the problem is we're picking up two resource files from the axis2-saaj jar file. In particular:

META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory
META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory

Can you remind me of your configuration/setup?

You're running on Geronimo 2.1.1.
Are you using Tomcat?
Which default web services provider are you using? Axis2 would be the default...
You are attempting to deploy your own CXF libraries with your .war file?
Finally, the reason you are deploying with hidden-classes is to avoid -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4029 ?

--kevan