Hi Ravi,
Since this is something which is available in tomcat you can be sure that it will be available with geronimo also.
In <geronimo_home>/var/catalina/conf/web.xml look for
<servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet </servlet-class>
and the following to it

where modification TestInterval is the time in seconds

This will configure the server for JSP reloading.

However you can always post such questions on user@geronimo.apache.org. This way other users also get benefited.