geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Thorburn" <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "Deque Full" error on Connection.close()
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:43:23 GMT
Ah, that makes sense. Would it be possible to add a search option to
the browser SVN pages?

Not off the top of my head. I'll check when I get in to work tomorrow.
I don't think we have terribly high logging enabled in production, so
even if it was happening it might not be showing up in the logs. I
wouldn't be terribly surprised if it was something like that, but you
never know. Anyway, I'll try to remember to let you know if this fixes
the errors, should we ever get around to upgrading. That, or I'll be
back digging through the source code trying to understand *why*.

- Andrew Thorburn