geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Thorburn" <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "Deque Full" error on Connection.close()
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:17:48 GMT
I would *never* have thought to look there for the current connector
code. How does txmanager relate? Anyway, that suggests that my problem
is fixed thanks to your change to an ArrayList and the removal of any
sort of length checking on the doAdd method (which I assume replaces
the PoolDeqeue.add method?). I'll recommend upgrading to 2.1.1 to fix
that problem. The joys of OpenSource! :D

Thanks a lot,

- Andrew Thorburn