geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Wing Yung" <wing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading libraries in Geronimo repository?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:15:01 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply. What is the module id for a jar? I tried
including the following line:

jline/jline/0.9.91/jar=jline/jline/0.9.94/jar

but when I try to run deploy.bat I get an unsatisfied link error
(64-bit windows, 64-bit jvm). I've tried running it in verbose mode as
well; when it prints out the classpath it is still using 0.9.91.

It looks like gshell starts up with no problems with jline 0.9.91.

Wing