geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Help!] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException when building daytrader sample on trunk
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:20:49 GMT
Hi, did you attempt to build server trunk first?   I think it is
needed to build the server trunk first so that you can have a
system-database car in your local m2 repo.

Lin

2008/7/23 Ming Xia <forrestxm@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Encountered a problem when building daytrader sample on trunk, here is the
> error msg. Anyone know how to fix it? thanks!
>
> [ERROR] The protocol for the JAR file's URL is not supported
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only local file jars are supported
> jar:
> file:/D:/Job/WASCE/tools/repos/org/apache/geronimo/configs/system-database/2.2-S
> NAPSHOT/system-database-2.2-SNAPSHOT.car!/rar/tranql-connector-1.4.jar
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.cacheUrl(UrlResourc
> eFinder.java:231)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.rebuildClassPath(Ur
> lResourceFinder.java:188)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.addUrls(UrlResource
> Finder.java:142)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.addUrls(UrlResource
> Finder.java:127)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader$2.run(JarFileClass
> Loader.java:159)
>     java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:219)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.addURLs(JarFileCla
> ssLoader.java:157)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.<init>(JarFileClas
> sLoader.java:108)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.createConfigurationClasssLoa
> der(Configuration.java:377)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:26
> 8)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.load(SimpleConf
> igurationManager.java:348)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.load(Deploymen
> tConfigurationManager.java:119)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfigurati
> on(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:312)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfigurat
> ion(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:115)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfigurati
> on(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:286)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfigurat
> ion(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:111)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(Dep
> loymentContext.java:117)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.<init>(DeploymentContext.ja
> va:100)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.<init>(DeploymentContext.ja
> va:80)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARContext.<init>(EARContext.java:68)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARC
> onfigBuilder.java:544)
>     org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79
> )
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:43)
>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionM
> ethodInvoker.java:34)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:
> 124)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:85
> 0)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.
> java:476)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.ja
> va:302)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:20
> 2)
>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
> r.java:451)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLife
> cycleExecutor.java:558)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifec
> ycleExecutor.java:478)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFail
> ures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Defa
> ultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycle
> Executor.java:142)
>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>     org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79
> )
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:43)
>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> [ERROR] The protocol for the JAR file's URL is not supported
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only local file jars are supported
> jar:
> file:/D:/Job/WASCE/tools/repos/org/apache/geronimo/configs/system-database/2.2-S
> NAPSHOT/system-database-2.2-SNAPSHOT.car!/rar/tranql-connector-derby-common-1.4.
> jar
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.cacheUrl(UrlResourc
> eFinder.java:231)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.rebuildClassPath(Ur
> lResourceFinder.java:188)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.addUrls(UrlResource
> Finder.java:142)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.UrlResourceFinder.addUrls(UrlResource
> Finder.java:127)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader$2.run(JarFileClass
> Loader.java:159)
>     java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:219)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.addURLs(JarFileCla
> ssLoader.java:157)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.<init>(JarFileClas
> sLoader.java:108)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.createConfigurationClasssLoa
> der(Configuration.java:377)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:26
> 8)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.load(SimpleConf
> igurationManager.java:348)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.load(Deploymen
> tConfigurationManager.java:119)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfigurati
> on(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:312)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfigurat
> ion(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:115)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfigurati
> on(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:286)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfigurat
> ion(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:111)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(Dep
> loymentContext.java:117)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.<init>(DeploymentContext.ja
> va:100)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.<init>(DeploymentContext.ja
> va:80)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARContext.<init>(EARContext.java:68)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARC
> onfigBuilder.java:544)
>     org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79
> )
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:43)
>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionM
> ethodInvoker.java:34)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:
> 124)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:85
> 0)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:237)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.invokeDeployer(PackageMojo.
> java:476)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.buildPackage(PackageMojo.ja
> va:302)
>
> org.apache.geronimo.mavenplugins.car.PackageMojo.execute(PackageMojo.java:20
> 2)
>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
> r.java:451)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLife
> cycleExecutor.java:558)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifec
> ycleExecutor.java:478)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFail
> ures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Defa
> ultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycle
> Executor.java:142)
>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>     org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>     org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>     sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79
> )
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:43)
>     java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>     org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] could not package plugin
>
>
>
> Forrest

Mime
View raw message