geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT Server Start-Up Failed
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 03:10:52 GMT
Hi,

Did you intend to use "tcp://localhost:8989" instead of the default
value "tcp://localhost:61616" for the ConnectionFactory's ServerUrl?
If you want to use a different port than the default port, you'll need
to update the geronimo_home/var/config/config_substitutions.properties
file accordingly.

HTH, Lin