geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Josef.Eis...@bgs-ag.de
Subject Antwort: Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:41:58 GMT
Hi Lin,

using the command line tool I found the following problems:

* org.apache.commons.lang.enums.ValuedEnum -> enum (new in Java5)
* java.uti.TreeMap -> Java-Array
* private attributes need at least public accessors

Now WSDL-Generation is working. Test is ongoing...

-Josef

Josef.Eisele@bgs-ag.de
11.07.2008 09:44
Bitte antworten an
user@geronimo.apache.org

An
user@geronimo.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Antwort: Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes

Hi Lin,

we are using Geronimo 2.1.1. Java is:
java version "1.5.0_13"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_13-b05, mixed mode, sharing)

.wsdl and .xsd are being generated if we use no arrays, no complex types.

-Josef

"Lin Sun" <linsun.unc@gmail.com>
10.07.2008 16:55

Bitte antworten an
user@geronimo.apache.org

An
user@geronimo.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes

Hi, which geronimo server are you using?  What JDK are you using?

Can you try jaxws-tools command (type jaxws-tools.bat|sh wsgen for
usage) in the bin directory to see if the .wsdl & .xsd are generated
for your project?   We are invoking Sun's wsgen to generate wsdl.

Thanks.

Lin

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 10:29 AM,  <Josef.Eisele@bgs-ag.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we successfully finished to implement the HalloWorld-Example as a
> JavaEE5-conform Webservice.
>
> Now the real world starts and the problems arise. In fact we would like
> have a Webservice like that:
>
> @Stateless
> @WebService
> public class MyWebservice implements MyWebserviceIF {
>
> @WebMethod
> public void readData(MyDataTO data) {
> }
>
> The TransferObject MyDataTO should be:
>         public Long[]                          keyProtokoll;
>         public MyDataProtokollTO[]  dataProtokoll;
>         public Long[]                       keyDaten;
>         public MyDataDatenTO[]      dataDaten;
>
> And the TransferObject MyDataProtokollTO is:
>
> public class MyDataProtokollTO implements Serializable{
>
>         private long               id;
>         private long               otherId;
>         private Timestamp     when;
>         private My1Enum      entitaetstyp;
>         private long              entitaetId;
>         private My2Enum     funktion;
>
> The Enumerations are from commons-lang - ValuedEnum.
>
> Often we get the result:
>
> 16:08:48,374 ERROR [EjbModuleBuilder]
> JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans() failed: Unable to find the
> service wsdl file
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to find the
service
> wsdl file
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:314)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.initialize(Axis2Builder.java:222)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.configureEJB(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:215)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans(JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.java:167)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.addGBeans(EjbModuleBuilder.java:819)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:647)
>         at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:254)
>         at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:133)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1196.invoke(Unknown
Source)
>         at

>         at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.RedeployCommand.redeploySameConfiguration(RedeployCommand.java:225)
>         at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.RedeployCommand.run(RedeployCommand.java:101)